[Fwd: Re: [Jukebox-list] Cleaning a Seeburg Mech]

John Robertson pinball at telus.net
Mon Sep 8 11:11:25 PDT 2008

Here is the original message from May 2007 on cleaning Seeburg mechs
from John Rutoskey...

Someone needs to make the archives searchable - like is set up for
Vectorlist on Vectorlist.org, and I am not volunteering at this time as
I am in the middle of a house move!

On the other hand I have all the list emails since I joined the jukebox
list (in m-box format (Eudora)) way back in 1997...

John :-#)#